• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BLS - The Summer Syphons 4 Days Railtours - Friday 2nd to Mon 5th July 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

43 302

Established Member
Problems with both locos I'm lead to believe, potentially sheds throughout tomorrow :o

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_toommm_

Established Member
37423 and 422 both coming off at York aren't they?
37423 has definitely come off the front. Not too sure what’s on the back. Doubt they want to risk 37s after the failures they’ve had on days one to three.

43 302

Established Member
66041 leading to start off with then 66066. Apparently getting two different 66s from Carlisle (booked to change locos at Kingmoor)
Not changing at Kingmoor, that was rejected a while ago.

_toommm_

Established Member
Not changing at Kingmoor, that was rejected a while ago.

Possible change at Carlisle with the 35 minute wait, although we’re that late if they can they’ll probably want to run straight through.

Someone has dropped their phone out the window at Hartlepool Docks so we’ll be leaving at least 70 down.

NSEFAN

Established Member
You wouldn't have a scheduled service train delayed 70 minutes if somebody dropped their phone out of the Window!
To be fair we were already about an hour late. I'm not sure how much extra delay was due to phone retrieval.

_toommm_

Established Member
To be fair we were already about an hour late. I'm not sure how much extra delay was due to phone retrieval.

Well yes, the 70 minutes wasn’t because of the (attempted??) phone retrieval. I reckon we picked up quite a few though because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.