• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BR Set Version 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mbonwick

Established Member
Oh, I forgot to say before, for those of you who like US sets, the latest LoMo US pack is also out on ami.

devon_metro

Established Member
Could anybody let me know what is new. Have some of the stupid passenger capacities been fixed?

laseandre

Established Member
Yeah, the underpowered 158s have been fixed (I think), and there are now Desiros (185, 350, 360), and Electrostars (375+376).

mbonwick

Established Member
31 in BR blue
40 BR Large Logo
HST powercars in EMT, NXEC, XC liveries, but no XC coaches yet - they will be in the update though.
BR 47
Arriva and Railtrack 121s
GBRf 66
Loadhaul 56
60s in Loadhaul, Mainline and transrail
EWS Silver 67 and DVT
Class 83
NXEA 90
TPE 185
Class 350, 360
electrostars
313 London Overground
Containers that look filled for asthetic purposed
Le Shuttle

A full list is at http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20039

xc170

This maybe a dumb question but what is Locomotion and where do I get it?

Adam

laseandre

Established Member
It's like Transport Tycoon, it's a game where you build roads, tramways and railways to transport goods and passengers. You can get it for about a fiver from amazon and most other software places.

mbonwick

Established Member
v5.1 is out, amitrains.co.uk

Looks like it adds a BR Crane, NXEC 225s/ NXEA 90s+DVT and a few more liveries for MUs.

Oh, and the empty containers that look liek they're loaded (ie. they have a container on no matter if they're loaded or not)

HaxbyFur

It's awesome, wish the cranes did something though :P and the grinder. Maybe we should have a thread to post in scenarios? I have a good one going which is a hilly island with mainlines, freight depots, Intercity Routes, loads of Branch lines through the hills and along the coast plus a channel tunnel rail link :D Only used half the map so far :P I wish there were bigger maps I run out of space so quickly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.