• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bristol Airbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveP29

Whatever happened to this ticket?
I know it was 5 years ago the last time I had cause to use it.
When did they withdraw it?

Booked as per a normal train journey from Bristol Airport through Temple Meads to your destination and wasn't that much extra on top of what your train ticket would be from Temple Meads to wherever and was obviously a bus from the airport to TM.

I'm away to Dorset a week on Friday and flying in to Bristol, have tried to buy this ticket, but no Bristol Airbus appears on any TOC booking site.
Now you have to go via Bristol Flyer and it's £13 return.

Was it canned because it wasn't making money?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JBuchananGB

I can see it on the Greater Anglia web site. Station code is XPB, but it appeared in the drop down list as soon as I typed Bristol.

sonic2009

Established Member
Which websites were you using?

I've just used the GWR mobile app, and managed to get fares for Bristol Air Bus - Weymouth, didn't try anywhere else.

SteveP29

I tried LNER, who I do 95% of my bookings with.
When it didn't appear, I did read on the Cross Country website about XPB and tried it and got nothing and also nothing on TPE

Just found it on Cross Country, thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.