• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Buffer Puffer 14 & 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonman2014

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SouthDevonian

RTT also shows (1) Redhill to Rochester (with reversal at Strood); (2) Rochester to Victoria via Swanley / Grove Park / Denmark Hill; (3) Victoria to Caterham via Streatham / Wimbledon / Kingston / Clapham Jnc [set down] / Crystal Palace.

Nothing found for Wycombe - Reading - Redhill.

Muzer

Established Member
It doesn't appear to be calling at Ealing Broadway as it was originally booked to do. Also a big shame it isn't running to Liverpool Street as that could have involved some interesting rare track! Still looking to be a great tour though.

VEP3417

how does it get to eastleigh, i mean does it come past anywhere in the waymouth direction like southampton ect or just start from eastleight

Muzer

Established Member
how does it get to eastleigh, i mean does it come past anywhere in the waymouth direction like southampton ect or just start from eastleight
Much railtour stock is stored at the former Eastleigh EMU Depot (the one also used by a few CrossCountry trains these days). So it'll be starting from there.

STANDISH

No not received mine yet.

Give Pathfinders a ring in the morning if you are concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.