• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bulgarian 87s Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbon 1

So my Bulgarian friend is insisting that our group of friends go to her house in Bulgaria next July (2014) for probably a week or two.

Naturally, when she said Bulgaria, I thought 87s. So I've been allowed one day in the time we go to try and find some, since I never saw them working in the UK.

So, basically, are there any Bulgarian rail forums like ours on the web, and if anyone knows which services they are likely to turn up on that would be wonderful :D

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Where in Bulgaria will you be staying? Actual BZK gen is very hard to come by so unless you are on one of the "solid" routes you'll likely be out more in hope than expectation I'm afraid.

My previous trips can be seen here, and I've just today flown back with a few more (in an area we hadn't previously even seen a hint of 87s...) which will be uploaded in due course. http://87015aewn.wordpress.com/class-87s-in-bulgaria/

Status
Not open for further replies.