• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Burton-on-Trent double-headed freight

Status
Not open for further replies.

feldom76

My mate Steve was at Burton last Thursday (8/8/2013) at about 4pm and saw a north-bound freight pulled by two 67s. It seemed to be made up of "cargowaggens".
Where is it from and to? Is it a usual working? Any other info please.

Thanks Mike

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkshireBear

Established Member
My guess would be the two 67s that transferred a new Southern class 377 down South, the wagons will be barrier wagons. Returning to Litchurch Lane to collect next one.

MCW

Glad I found this thread I filmed it on the footbridge just east of the station, me and my mate saw it and thought it was rather peculiar, the 377 moves sound interesting though!

originally while me and my buddy were on the bridge another two spotters said that they thought it was a rolls royce working which runs once every blue moon?!

Freightmaster

Established Member
originally while me and my buddy were on the bridge another two spotters said that they thought it was a rolls royce working which runs once every blue moon?!
:shock: :roll: :roll:

MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.