• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bus driver dies after incident at Elgin bus station

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
A local forum member has contacted us to advise that there is now a Go Fund Me page that has been set up by a fellow driver.

Hi my name is Kirsty Robson a Driver with Stagecoach, Keith has only been with us for a little under 2 years but boy did he make an impression on us all. He was a private, gentle caring man with a wicked sense of humour.
We are all truly shocked and saddened that this could happen.
The funds will be donated directly to his family to help with anything that they may need....Funeral costs etc.
I have been asked by the Local Committee and fellow employees to create this page

The fundraiser has already reached its target, but it is still open if anyone wishes to contribute.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

harz99

The driver who was assaulted leading to his death; people may remember a gofundme appeal was set up to raise £10000 for his family... I've just had an email update to say £40,000 has been raised to date.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
The driver who was assaulted leading to his death; people may remember a gofundme appeal was set up to raise £10000 for his family... I've just had an email update to say £40,000 has been raised to date.
Thanks for the update. I've moved your post into this thread, but it will remain locked for now due to the ongoing case.

Status
Not open for further replies.