• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE Scene Number 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

The third edition of BVE Scene has been published. As usual, it contains the latest updates from BVE Pages.

openBVE: Thanks to guillyman and surfsup, there's a superb Class 47 exterior and a Mark 3 coach to provide a train for it to haul. The 47 is supplied with two different exteriors, both in Direct Rail Services livery. There's a short video clip of the train on the ECML.

Objects: Thanks to everyone who has contributed objects in the last month. There's a new background image thanks to guillyman and citylink; an LT Platform Staff Telephone Kiosk from Busheyheath, and Aaron Seeto has sent us a Wheelchair Ramp from Australia! Closer to home, my own travels this summer have produced a model of Hartington Signalbox, and I've provided new shop fronts for my terrace building. Guillyman has provided a new low-relief model of Marble Hill House, Twickenham, which makes an excellent "distant" object.

Pop over to BVE Scene to read all the details.

Regards

eezypeazy

Status
Not open for further replies.