• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE4 Class 156 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railnetwork

Your correct there Harold.

You hardly hear the engines from the cab, and infact the engines on BVE are a tad louder than real-life.

When I tryed recording these engine sounds I tryed from the cab first but couldnt really hear very cleary (and you wouldnt of got that lush whinging sound) so I actually recorded them from the center on the carriage.

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
ive never been fan of the sprinters but nice cab!, you cant here there engine that much... e.g. on the 321 you can here the engine mostly on the 3rd car. just thort to say :)

Julian G

Established Member
class 313 said:
ive never been fan of the sprinters but nice cab!, you cant here there engine that much... e.g. on the 321 you can here the engine mostly on the 3rd car. just thort to say :)
the Pantographs <D

class 313

Established Member
i was riding on a 321 from st albans to garston, i was sitting in the 3rd car, i turned round and saw the shadow of the 321, it looked like it had devil horns <(

Met Driver

Established Member
class 313 said:

321s have electric motors, not engines, which are situated in one of the centre cars. All the other cars are un-powered trailers so you wouldn't hear much in them.

Julian G

Established Member
Seth said:
class 313 said:

321s have electric motors, not engines, which are situated in one of the centre cars. All the other cars are un-powered trailers so you wouldn't hear much in them.
Yep..... 317,319s e.t.c

Status
Not open for further replies.