• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE4 Route not seen, problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno2055

Hello all,

I haven't been on here reciently but anyway I've just bought an Apple MacBook and also Windows XP Professional to run throught bootcamp. I installed XP today and then downloaded BVE4 to run. I downloaded and instaled Clarendon and a class 66 and then started BVE.

BVE loads properly but after it loads all I can see is the cab with different colour blocks where I should see the route and where various controls move. All of the sounds work as does the route, except it cant be seen.

The latest MacBook uses the Intel GMA 965 Chipset Family (Approx. total memory 128mb) with 1Gb RAM.

I have tested BVE4 with the latest drivers (29/12/2007) installed and without. And have also tested it using .Net frameworks 2 and 3. BVE4 works (badly) under 256 colours. I have also tested it under both 16 and 32bit. Image of problem below.

I know thats a 37, another one I tested it on.
I decided to take a look at BVE2 which works perfectly so I can use that but that doesn't help with playing BVE4 routes.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Jon Ritchie

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.