• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

c2c East Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ku51eep

Also got an email at one in the morning confirming my place... bit strange! See you there mate and best of luck :)
Thank you ☺️

Also got an email at one in the morning confirming my place... bit strange! See you there mate and best of luck :)
Hi everyone about 9 pilots that’s have been made redundant with me have all been given dates for 1 and 2 match for the assessment. Was just on another Avaition chat room and seems 5 of them including me will be there it’s gonna be a bit weird as I had a Argument with one of them before I left ‍♂️

Last edited:

will220498

Thank you ☺️

Hi everyone about 9 pilots that’s have been made redundant with me have all been given dates for 1 and 2 match for the assessment. Was just on another Avaition chat room and seems 5 of them including me will be there it’s gonna be a bit weird as I had a Argument with one of them before I left ‍♂️
No way! I'm an ex flybe pilot... Small world haha. Looking forward to meeting a few of you!

Teddyward

My brother did yesterday. He said he was the only one to progress to the MMI. I hope he’s passed so I can welcome him to the railway family in due course.

will220498

On the first day five of us made it through to the MMI I think. Received an email this morning saying I've passed.. Just the Dmi to survive!

Omar

Hello everyone,

has anyone got a interview recently or got a update?

Status
Not open for further replies.