• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2C Trainee Train Driver position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TOCs seem to routinely check if you've done the testing before contacting you about your application.
Depends on the TOC. My TOC put my straight through for managers interview and medical once they realised I had passed my stage 1 and 2 testing with another TOC.

DMS2019

What happened mate?

Was your interview only about 15 minutes long, mine was so I’m unsure how it went to be honest!
Hi Lee

Mine was also short approx 25min, felt like a chat. Must say mixed feelings. Fingers crossed for us all

DMS2019

Nothing, if I remember correctly I was told the results would be around Mid August.

Lee1978

yeah, the sooner the better, it’s a nightmare this waiting!!

Must have interviewed quite a lot of candidates because I think I’m right in saying that there are 2 full time mainline, 2 part time mainline and 6 or 8 Shunter positions to fill?

Status
Not open for further replies.