• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[CA] Trains and colourful leafs in Eastern Canada

k-c-p

Hello,

last automn I spent a few weeks in Eastern Canada to enjoy the Indian Summer. I went to Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City and Toronto, but also into rural Quebec and the Charlevoix region. As I did the whole trip by rail (and bus), a took some rail-related pictures :).

I have started to prepare English versions of my trip report (which include a lot of pictures).

Trains and Foliage - Part I: Montréal

Trains and Foliage - Part II: Brockville

Trains and Foliage - Part III: Ottawa

Feedback of any kind is welcome

Cheers
Charly

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WesternLancer

Established Member
Hello,

last automn I spent a few weeks in Eastern Canada to enjoy the Indian Summer. I went to Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City and Toronto, but also into rural Quebec and the Charlevoix region. As I did the whole trip by rail (and bus), a took some rail-related pictures :).

I have started to prepare English versions of my trip report (which include a lot of pictures).

Trains and Foliage - Part I: Montréal

Trains and Foliage - Part II: Brockville

Trains and Foliage - Part III: Ottawa

Feedback of any kind is welcome

Cheers
Charly
I enjoyed your pics! reminded me of enjoyable trips to several of those parts of canada in the past - and gave an update on how things have developed too. Thanks for posting.