• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caledonian Express - Manch/London/Inverness/Manch - TRpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Need to read that on the laptop as I can't see the grey text against the background on the phone.

----

Edit - Sounded like a pleasant little trip to Inverness on the sleeper, the change of direction at Edinburgh does throw you, and looked like you had decent weather.

As for the boots, less weight to carry around if they only have one pair ;)

Last edited:

ightenhill

Need to read that on the laptop as I can't see the grey text against the background on the phone.

----

Edit - Sounded like a pleasant little trip to Inverness on the sleeper, the change of direction at Edinburgh does throw you, and looked like you had decent weather.

As for the boots, less weight to carry around if they only have one pair ;)

Good point - by the way does that mean I was correct that the split happens in Edinburgh - for some reason I originally thought it was Glasgow - Weather was good - showery but warm in scotland, hot and busy in london

Status
Not open for further replies.