• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can date of WMR/LNR Anytime Advances be changed fee free on XC site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
Can anyone please work out a way to purchase WMR/LNR Anytime Advances on the TPE website or the old mixing desk TPE site?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_toommm_

Established Member
They're showing for me - looking at Friday, I'm getting the £11.50 Anytime Advance for Liverpool to Birmingham:

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 12.31.09 pm.png
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 1.10.36 pm.png

Last edited:

Haywain

Veteran Member
Can anyone please work out a way to purchase WMR/LNR Anytime Advances on the TPE website or the old mixing desk TPE site?

Thanks
I think it was mentioned on a previous thread that these were only available on their own website.

Edit: This isn't true as it is available on the LNER website. Perhaps TPE haven't enabled the ticket type in their website.

Last edited:

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
We will happily sell them on TrainSplit, so they're definitely available beyond just their own website.

gray1404

Established Member
Thanks guys. Yeah, it looks like TPE haven't enabled this ticket for sale on their booking engines sadly.

And Trainsplit won't charge any booking fees, credit card fee or fees for ticket collection at a ticket machine will they?

Last edited:

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
No fees at all, unless it's sold as part of a split ticket. If you buy it on its own, there nothing else to pay.

gray1404

Established Member
Thank you.

Does XC website allow the date of these tickets to be changed fee free?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.