• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cancellation at Lime St

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
Glad you got the compensation.

Yes, with everything else they cock up, it is normal to doubt if Northern did anything about the bad staff conduct at all.

I recently got an email from a TOC that will soon be ran by the OLR, ;) telling me they couldn't comment further as misconduct is an internal matter. They had attached a number of files to the email containing a lot of private and internal information about those concerned.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

talltim

Established Member
Glad you got the compensation.

Yes, with everything else they cock up, it is normal to doubt if Northern did anything about the bad staff conduct at all.

I recently got an email from a TOC that will soon be ran by the OLR, ;) telling me they couldn't comment further as misconduct is an internal matter. They had attached a number of files to the email containing a lot of private and internal information about those concerned.
Will they be being contacted by the Information Commissioner soon?

gray1404

Established Member
On this occasion, I'm not taking it any further. Northern have wasted a lot of my time and energy already.

Status
Not open for further replies.