• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cant add more pictures to my thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaz avalley

I keep popping in to check my thread as it drops lower,as people have read it,so won’t check,but it is maxed out on pictures so with no way of adding those pictures there is little point popping in here :( I enjoy other threads, am happy to bump them giving others opportunity to run their threads, but if I am honest I want a thread I can post on Too.

I suspect you have lost a number of potential great threads for this very reason,modellers like to show and tell

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
I think you need to wait a certain amount of time before it starts as a new post again. I agree it is a frustration in this part of the forum.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Ok yes this is an issue at the moment and I am looking into it...
It’s to do with the forum software I believe and unfortunately due to the current Covid situation we haven’t had much opportunity to get the forum staff team together over the last year where we’d be able to discuss things like this.

For now (and this goes out to anyone that wants to update their thread), please get in touch with me before you post something and I’ll put a comment in first so that it’s goes in as a new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.