• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cardiff bus station

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmartin

There was a thread on this but it's closed, so posting here.

Is the plan that all bus services will serve the bus station when it reopens? It would be really handy as I was pretty amazed at how poor the bus provision is from Central station - buses all over the place.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai Corner

Established Member

Is the plan that all bus services will serve the bus station when it reopens? It would be really handy as I was pretty amazed at how poor the bus provision is from Central station - buses all over the place.
No. There won't be anywhere near enough capacity for that.

iantherev

There will be only 14 bays so only Interurban services will use it. Whether buses will be able to use it when anything is on at the Millennium Stadium is another matter.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches

If you could supply the link of the closed thread I can merge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.