• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chapel en le Frith to Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapeltom

Established Member
Hi all

I have been invited to attend a job interview in Sale on Thursday, and have to be there at 10am. I am sure this will mean either:

Train/Bus to Stockport then bus to Sale
Train to Manchester and Metrolink to Sale
Train to Stockport, Navigation Road and Metrolink to Sale

I have a 16-25 railcard but don't think it would be much use! I am not bothered about journey time, I just want it as cheap as possible. Preferably under £15! I cannot travel from Chinley as I usually would, as whilst I will usually walk the 2 miles, I cannot/will not in formal attire!

Ta

Tom

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Chapel-en-le-Frith to Navigation Road would be £12 with your Railcard, a Metrolink Return from there to Sale is £3.20. The fare to Manchester is also £12, but then the Metrolink to Sale would be £5.70. No idea about splits or Buses though.

Chapeltom

Established Member
It would be nearest to Dane Road station. If I was to get one of the positions I'd probably move nearer, the interview is in Sale but the workplace is Wythenshawe!

Status
Not open for further replies.