• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chasing the Buffer Puffer 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Was I really? First I've heard! And I really don't need your pity Julian...

RJ

Established Member
I haven't a clue what you're on about :???: Then again you can hardly talk either way as you got dead remains of a pigeon in your lens...

class 313

Established Member
I haven't a clue what you're on about :???: Then again you can hardly talk either way as you got dead remains of a pigeon in your lens...

Yes I know, but you got sticked outside Brixton, OH! Now I know why your acting like nothing happened, don't want to look soft in front of your *bang bang I'm hard brixton boy* mates ;)

Its ok, I'll be quiet now ;)

RJ

Established Member
So first it was Catford now Brixton? Never mind...

Besides I still don't get why you let that basher tell you to move then just move from the window and not say a word :???:. If you could back up your attitude on here in reality then you wouldn't get bullied like that...

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Kids today eh, :roll:

Ohhh shouting, you guys obviously weren't on the Sandblower tour then :lol: Sproggy and WSXFan should know what I mean..

Shouts of "Hope she's good tonight mate!!" to a couple canoodling on Willesden Junc low level as we passed on the freight lines :lol: :lol:

Not to mention my scream of LORDS on the Xmas Cracker 40 tour <D

Status
Not open for further replies.