• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chav Test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
I'm 29% chav!.. :o:o:lol: :|:|:|:oops:

I detest those mingin', blingy bling peeps, innit man? :lol: :roll:

I think that result is wicked!!!!!! :roll: :p

Aussie_Rail

I guess Chav is the same as Bogan and although I knew what most of the questions asked I couldn't possibly have said yes to many of them, but If 29% is a good thing, then that's all that matters.

A localised replacement for getting booze from Calais would be getting fireworks from Canberra.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
na bro, ya men we cun go dun to da fush an chup shup for sum tukka? Den av a ciggie bro?

If you have ever heared New Zealand/Maori people talk, or other people from the South Pacific like Samoa or the Cook Islands then you aint heared nothing! lol

na,i wanna go to da chicken en' chip shop bruv they sell bare nice chicken n bbq ribs ennit! i dont think anyone on this sites a chav at all but its just that we were all brought up diffent ways and all like diffrent things and food,etc... so dont worry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.