• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheapest possible way for 2 adults to Harrogate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengley

Established Member
I'm going to Harrogate with my mum on May 10th, returning on the 14th. I was wondering how I can get there the cheapest, maybe going from St Pancras to Leeds is cheaper than from Kings Cross?

I have no idea. I've been struggling to find fares which meet our spec.

Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Kings Cross will be cheaper almost certainly - unfortunately (unless things have changed recently), EMT fares do not give an 'add on' to Harrogate, and the single fares on the Harrogate line are ridiculously expensive (you would not be able to get a return between these 2 stations going out on the 10th and back on the 14th).

Your best bet is to book your tickets via www.eastcoast.co.uk , benefitting from a 10% discount for the cheaper fares. It is playing up at the moment and I cannot get it to display fares for the treturn leg, but on the outward I found tickets for the morning of May 10th priced at between £10.50 and £19.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.