• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheltenham to White Hart Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxidave

As some of you may be aware the team I support (Cheltenham Town) have been drawn to play Spurs at WHL in the FA cup in January.
I will be purchasing FGW Groupsave 4 tickets from Cheltenham to White Hart Lane for the journey and would like to know if I have to stick to the timings as advised on the FGW website or can we "do our own thing" once we get to Pad.
I believe my ticket will cover Chelt to Pad, onward tube to Liverpool St, and then train from Liverpool St to WHL and of course return.
My main point is can we "linger" at Liverpool St for a few beers and then get to the Lane later than advised and can we get a train straight back into Liverpool St in the evening.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Groupsave is only available with flexible walk-on tickets so you may choose any unrestricted service timewise, provided that all people in the party travel together.

island

Veteran Member
There is no break of journey restriction on any walk-up tickets from Cheltenham Spa to White Hart Lane. Price for four adults on a weekend is £94 if you travel via Stroud and Reading, or £104 if you don't. You can travel on whatever trains you want, as long as you all stay together.

taxidave

Thank you that is what I thought and was the reply I was hoping to get.

Flamingo

Established Member
Don't get split up, all four have to travel back together as well. If it's a Saturday or Sunday, First Class upgrade is £15 per person each way.

SS4

Established Member
Don't get split up, all four have to travel back together as well. If it's a Saturday or Sunday, First Class upgrade is £15 per person each way.

Probably will be a weekend since the OP is going to watch the football

Flamingo

Established Member
Might have been midweek, I don't follow it but I know we get fans on late trains midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.