• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Child Discounts on Buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooo

Here in the Bristol area child discounts are 50% on First buses while when I was researching tickets on Bedfordshire Stagecoach buses child fares were around 70% of the adult fare. What are they like in your area?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pemma

Veteran Member
I think it's anything from 25% to 50% discount in Cheshire depending on the operator and the type of ticket purchased e.g. a weekly discount doesn't automatically get the same level of discount as a single ticket.

Bookd

In London children up to 10 are free on all TfL and most National Rail services;11- 15 are free on buses and trams, and half rate on other TFL and most NR services; 16 and 17 y.o. are half rate on all NfL and most NR services, although if they live in London they may be eligible to travel free on buses and trams.

Status
Not open for further replies.