• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern Bubble Car Timetable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fv43576

I could not find any timetable for Class 121 Bubble car service between Princes Risborough and Aylesbury, everytime I go from Aylesbury on weekend it is always have to be the class 165/0. Bubble is stand on other side of line but not move. If anyone know I would be appreciate for diagram please

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Established Member
everytime I go from Aylesbury on weekend it is always have to be the class 165/0. Bubble is stand on other side of line but not move.
That's because it's only booked to operate from Mondays to Fridays,
I'm afraid...

MARK

GNERman

Established Member
Good luck - I went up to Aylesbury on Wednesday for the 1730 for Princes Risborough and it was a 2-car 165...

121020 was parked next to the depot at Aylesbury - not sure where 121034 was, possibly still at Tyseley after the unit drag from Aylesbury earlier in the week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.