• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern diagrams due to landslip, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJones125

Due to the landslip between Banbury and Leamington, what are the current loco-hauled diagrams in place for the time being. As in, Saturday booked 67s working etc. Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rich McLean

Established Member
Allocations are changing on a daily basis currently, so it is best to wait until something is set in stone for the duration of the closure before diagrams can be pinpointed.

You are better off asking on the day
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Updated for now

Emergency chiltern timetable shows the following trains as 'Silver' sets commencing Monday 9th February.
0609 KID LMS.
0705 KID LMS.
0803 BAN MYB.
1647 MYB BAN.
1815 MYB BAN.
1803 LMS BMO.
1928 LMS KID.
2003 LMS KID.

Allox on the day as always and subject to change

Last edited:

Char1979lie

im from Eastbourne and visiting a cousin who is having a suprise party, the next day is Sunday 8th, hope to see a class 68 working from Marylebone on Sunday before I have to go back that evening. Will have to play it by ear it seems reading what you have said

Char1979lie

The 07:41 Risborough- Marylebone is also booked as a silver set. 68012 turned up on it this morning :D:D

are any of the timing you mentioned for Sundays as well. Thats the day I can get to London, Im from Dull boring Eastbourne
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
are any of the timing you mentioned for Sundays as well. Thats the day I can get to London, Im from Dull boring Eastbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.