• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 314 diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicjoynson

Does anyone have the diagrams for class 314s? I assumed they were only on the Cathcart circle but I saw one working an Central to Wemyss Bay train last week.

Nic

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
I don't have diagrams (I don't think there are any Scotrail diagrams in the public domain at the moment), but they certainly were not uncommon on the Inverclyde lines in days gone by. My understanding is that they still do operate these services, although of course 380s are much more common.

In addition to Cathcart services, 314s also operate to Paisley Canal since the electrification.

duffers2324

Not sure of the diagrams either but if i remember correctly the 1755 Glasgow-Weymss Bay is definitely a 314 and they do the odd other peak workings on the line.

Last edited:

AndrewR232

The 1755 Glasgow Central to Wemyss Bay is normally a 314, and I believe that the last GLC to WMS service is a 314 too.

They also work a number of express services between Glasgow Central and Gourock since the daytime frequency was increased to 4 trains per hour.

duffers2324

Yeah they still do as well as the Cathcart Circle and Newton runs also these are the main routes were you will see them.

Crossover

Established Member
They were on Neilstons on Sunday when I was there

I have also had a 314 on the Paisley Canal line before, but I have also had a 380 on there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.