• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319s WCML clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aictos

Established Member
I know in the past the fleet has got to Rugby but at this present time, how far north are they cleared to?

I believe the furthest atm is Northampton but what about New Street?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BigB

I could be wrong but are the 325s the similar profile though slightly shorter, and these are able to run all the way to at Glasgow even when they originally had shoe gear (now removed).

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I know in the past the fleet has got to Rugby but at this present time, how far north are they cleared to?

I believe the furthest atm is Northampton but what about New Street?

For info as to what EMU classes as cleared to where, download the relevant Sectional Appendix from the Network Rail site and look at "Table D2A – Route clearance of electric multiple units" e.g.

IMG_20200311_093908.jpg

DarloRich

Veteran Member
For info as to what EMU classes as cleared to where, download the relevant Sectional Appendix from the Network Rail site and look at "Table D2A – Route clearance of electric multiple units" e.g.

Does that mean prohibited or does it mean we haven't run the gauging models because no one has asked us to?

Also i am sure they have been hauled/run from the north to Wolverton works

Status
Not open for further replies.