- The "coasting" issue when they lower pantographs under "DC" mode (which is no longer existing) and the AWS can't be over-ridden.
- Couplers: I have had a few where there is a unit short of formation because they couldn't couple up. Not in icy weather either - I have watched them at KGX on many occasions try and get them to join with no success.
- Air leaks: Not exclusive to 365's though. But it has caused a couple of cancellations in the last 6 months on them.
- Doors sometimes fail to close and need a kick.
- Comfort issues are generally limited to air vents not working, seats needing repaired.
It sounds like a lot, but in reality they are rare and the units are generally reliable.