• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 373 E300 Eursotar diagrams

route101

Established Member
I would like to sample an older Eurostar set this summer. Has anyone got the diagrams?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

StephenHunter

Established Member
You could also do a dummy booking and see where the Premier section is. It's in the ends on a new Eurostar and the middle on an older one.
Bear in mind that it's not unheard of for the allocated type to change, sometimes at short notice and everyone needs to log in for new seats.

AlbertBeale

Established Member
Bear in mind that it's not unheard of for the allocated type to change, sometimes at short notice and everyone needs to log in for new seats.

If you get a notification of a reservation change, then you know the type has changed (and you can go into the ES system and check what seats they've now given and try to change if you want to and can; but you don't have to select new seats, you can just log in and reprint your ticket with the amended reservation they've given you). But the change can be fairly last-minute - I've turned up at StP with my old ticket and old seat reservation, after a change has been made that I didn't notice the e-mail about - I knew when I put my ticket through the ticket gate and it spat out a piece of paper saying my reservation had changed and with my replacement reservation on it.

superalbs

Established Member

You could also do a dummy booking and see where the Premier section is. It's in the ends on a new Eurostar and the middle on an older one.
Not accurate.

The easiest way is to go on the DB website, enter your journey details as if you were going to book, and then look at the facilities for your selected train.

If it says "WiFi available", then it is a 374, and if it does not then it is a 373. Even though they both have WiFi fitted anyway.

But this is all very subject to last minute changes, and indeed my train has been upgraded to a 374 as little as one hour before departure!

Last edited:

Trainbike46

Established Member
One thing to keep in mind is that Amsterdam trains are all 374s, so if you want to travel on a 373 you would have to travel to Paris, Lille, or Brussel, and for the latter two check that you aren't on an Amsterdam-bound train

MattyJames

Not accurate.

The easiest way is to go on the DB website, enter your journey details as if you were going to book, and then look at the facilities for your selected train.

If it says "WiFi available", then it is a 374, and if it does not then it is a 373. Even though they both have WiFi fitted anyway.

But this is all very subject to last minute changes, and indeed my train has been upgraded to a 374 as little as one hour before departure!
Easiest way is to join the 373 group on FB which has the booked diagrams for each day. With the usual caveats applied.

LoonyToon

Off the top of my head, these trains are "usually" 373's.

9I10 & 9I35
9O32 & 9O59

They can be swapped at the last minute tho as I'm sure youre well aware.