• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 710 LO

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
710 374 is reported elsewhere as being on Watfords again today if anyone is after it...

Update:

Saturday 13th: 710 374 is on Watfords again; 09.45 etc off Euston.

Last edited:

GW43125

Established Member
Just seen 710378 at Richmond with 2N53, is this a booked diagram now or just something that's happened?

Highview

I rode on two different 710s yesterday. Both had interior damage - one missing a wrap around stainless steel plate at the base of a door pillar and the other a smaller missing stainless steel plate at ground level at the carriage end. From the look of the exposed area behind these plates it looks as they are just glued on so I suspect other 710s (and similar stock - I saw a loose steel panel on on a 345 door pillar recently) will be missing these soon!

Peter Sarf

Established Member
Can anyone advise me as to which line 374 is working today (24/4) if it's out?
Thanks in advance for any help
I would ask that on the Urgent TOPS Request thread as more chance of someone in the know seeing your request.

Here is the thread. There is a non urgent TOPS thread as well.

But probably worth noting the answer here !.

Last edited: