• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 90's stop at Stratford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temple Meads

Established Member
Hi guys, sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm not clued up on the London area :lol:

So, do Greater Anglia Class 90's to and from Liverpool Street stop at Stratford?

And if so, what is their frequency?

Thanks in advance!

Tim.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Yes they do however officially they are set down only on the up and pick up only on the down.

TP

jopsuk

Veteran Member
Up. With all the mainlines, Up is officially towards London.

Yes they are pick up and set down only. xx30 from Liv St picks up at Stratford and xx00 from Norwich sets down.

The past couple of times I've been there recently the 90 hauled services towards London have been up on the screen as a normal service with no mention of set down only. No one said anything to me when I casually boarded it.

TheJRB

Established Member
Indeed, they do stop at Stratford and I'll have the pleasure of experiencing that tomorrow!

dk1

Veteran Member
The past couple of times I've been there recently the 90 hauled services towards London have been up on the screen as a normal service with no mention of set down only. No one said anything to me when I casually boarded it.

I have notice running up road lately that my train has been shown as a xx.45 departure to Liverpool St. Not sure why this is now happening.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Just checked and table 11 still shows the restrictions. As usual though, it doesn't guarantee they are ever enforced, as discussed in the various Stansted Express threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.