• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 91 in NXEC livery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bengley

Established Member
I like the National Express livery. I also like their company, train service and just travelling with them in general. I don't understand why people bash them.

mbonwick

Established Member
It wasn't that they didn't get round to painting the stock etc - NatEx simply couldn't afford it.

Established Member
It wasn't that they didn't get round to painting the stock etc - NatEx simply couldn't afford it.

NXEC couldn't afford it (because of the premiums owed to the DfT.) Its all effectively independent business units and plenty of other bits turning a nice profit.

The blue one with the white stripe over GNER's orange one is just an interim livery. Theoretically they should be repainting more of them, but as mentioned, NXEC are in the sh*tter where money is concerned. The reason I say they look crap in the silver livery is because it came out dull on them, whereas the HST looked much brighter and shiny.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I spy an opportunity for a plug :lol:

Here you go

420046-ab0-00co_full.jpg

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I like the National Express livery. I also like their company, train service and just travelling with them in general. I don't understand why people bash them.

Plenty of people bash them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.