• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 97's on 1Q88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro

Established Member
Anyone interested, a pair of 97's (303 and 302) are working 1Q88 tomorrow. They were out today doing Oxenholme - Barrow - Carnforth - Carlisle.

Tomorrow they're on Carlisle - Dumfries - Carlisle - Derby via Stoke on Trent and Uttoxeter.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anyone interested, a pair of 97's (303 and 302) are working 1Q88 tomorrow. They were out today doing Oxenholme - Barrow - Carnforth - Carlisle.

Tomorrow they're on Carlisle - Dumfries - Carlisle - Derby via Stoke on Trent and Uttoxeter.

Anyone know the timings through stoke?

Hydro

Established Member
Stoke on Trent is 1539, all things being equal.

Hydro

Established Member
I'll try and keep the thread updated if we're running early or late.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Currently running just under two hours early, so the timings are definitely subject to change, don't known if we are to keep early or be held to time somewhere.
All went tits up, three hours early at Crewe, held for two, then ran early back.

Few spotters nursing bulging trousers as the 97's were held there at the same time a 67 was shunting a pair of 60's, a pair of 56's and a 37 around, then DRS arrived very shortly after with a 37, 47 and 20, whilst a 379 came through on test, and the NMT crawled in, then a Royal 67 shunted a 47 and some coaches around - all within about half an hour. Pure spotters heaven.

Currently running just under two hours early, so the timings are definitely subject to change, don't known if we are to keep early or be held to time somewhere.
All went tits up, three hours early at Crewe, held for two, then ran early back.

Few spotters nursing bulging trousers as the 97's were held there at the same time a 67 was shunting a pair of 60's, a pair of 56's and a 37 around, then DRS arrived very shortly after with a 37, 47 and 20, whilst a 379 came through on test, and the NMT crawled in, then a Royal 67 shunted a 47 and some coaches around - all within about half an hour. Pure spotters heaven.

I didn't want to know that - I go to crewe and its dead!!! :o) I just chased the 97s round to Derby anyone know what the stock was? I think I could just make them out alongside the RTC oh we'll *(sighs)*

Hydro

Established Member
Stock was 999508. Dropped it off about half hour ago.

NXEA!

With regards to the action at Crewe - f*** sake! Everytime I go to Crewe its dead and there is hardly anything going on! Load of bull****! :(

Hydro

Established Member
Even I was impressed, and I'm not normally that bothered about that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.