• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Clagalot

I have for sale the following locos

Lima 67005, fitted with NEM pockets under the bufferbeams, Express Models lights and a TCS A4X DCC decoder. £60 plus P+P

Bachmann 57301 Scott Tracey (before Dellner). Has a TCS MC6P-UK DCC decoder, which can be removed if you dont want it. £60 with decoder, £50 without plus P+P

Hornby 31330 Dutch livery, Has a TCS M4P-UK DCC decoder, again, can be removed if you wish. £60 with decoder, £50 without. plus P+P.

I also have 7 Bachmann Collectors club wagons from 2001 to 2007, £25 for all seven plus P+P. SOLD

Four Bachmann Mk1 Pullmans in Pullman Livery (one is the Hadrian Bar) plus a Mk1 RMB in Choc/Cream, £70 plus P+P for all five.

2 ModelZone Mk1s in RTC red/blue done as a L/E pair, £35 for the pair plus P+P. SOLD

I have other stuff to come, and will post here. PM me if interested in anything.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sir_Clagalot

This little lot!!

Bachmann MEA 'EWS' Ex Loadhaul (black)
Bachman MFA 'EWS' Ex Mainline (blue)
Hornby HBA (hooded HAA) 'EWS'
Hornby MHA Coalfish 'EWS' SOLD
[one each of above, £5 each or £15 for all three inc p+p]
Pk 3 Hornby HEA hoppers in Loadhaul, weathered with NEM pockets £17 plus p+p
Pk 3 Hornby CDA China Clay hoppers 'ECC' weathered (New type hoppers) £20 plus p+p SOLD

Roco CargoWaggon and Container flat with 2x 20' P&ONedLloyd Containers (both H0) £18 for the pair plus p+p

Bachmann Voyager extra coach £15 plus p+p

Hornby Breakdown crane in red, £20 plus p+p

All the following in RES livery: 3x Bachmann Super BG, 1x Lima Super GUV, 1x Replica PCV £55 for the lot plus p+p SOLD

2x Hornby YGB 'Seacow' in Dutch £25 the pair inc p+p

Hornby ZSX Ferryvan in Dutch £10 inc p+p

Four Hornby VDAs (one repainted and all unboxed) and two Bachmann VGAs (one repainted and one boxed) £40 plus p+p for all 6.

Bachmann 03 in BR Green £15 plus p+p

Hornby 09 09012 'Dick Hardy' fitted with ZTC direct plug decoder £55 plus p+p

usual, PM me if anything takes your fancy!

EDIT: 3x Bachmann weathered Shell TTA tanks, no couplings, IIRC they were the TMC L/Es from a few years ago. £25 plus p+p SOLD

NEW ITEMS
Bachmann class 20, 20192 in BR Blue with indicator boxes. Has snowploughs fitted to the NEM pockets and the steps fixed to the ends of the 'ploughs, but its easy enough to re-attach to the chassis. Hard wired ZTC DCC decoder. £55 plus p+p

ZTC DCC system: 505 mid range master controller and 5amp power supply + two 550 Boosters with 5amp power supplies + PC interface with all cables + a link cable from controller to booster. £400 ono plus courier delivery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.