• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
@Whistler40145: I've just realised -- we've gone wrong, haven't we? Itinerary says Newcastle & Berwick / North British main line / Berwickshire Railway: which last, was the Reston -- St. Boswells branch. I'm the initial culprit -- you posted Reston, then I stayed on the main line and posted Grantshouse, and we went on from there. Taking stock -- do you agree?

Whistler40145

Established Member
@Whistler40145: I've just realised -- we've gone wrong, haven't we? Itinerary says Newcastle & Berwick / North British main line / Berwickshire Railway: which last, was the Reston -- St. Boswells branch. I'm the initial culprit -- you posted Reston, then I stayed on the main line and posted Grantshouse, and we went on from there. Taking stock -- do you agree?
Oops, I agree

Calthrop

Established Member
Reston was yours; so if I post Chirnside -- first station on the branch -- we're back on course, aren't we?

Calthrop

Established Member
At the risk of being a real pain -- shouldn't we be heading south from St. Boswells, toward Hawick and Carlisle??