• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Club 55 Arriva Trains Wales offer back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil scarlett

Just to say that Arriva Trains Wales £15 anywhere on their network for over 55s is back on until 19th March, with cheap connections over other networks. Good value if you are over 55 - I did a Manchester Piccadilly to Cardiff day out last time it was on and had 5 hours on the station. Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

darkpowers

Just to say that Arriva Trains Wales £15 anywhere on their network for over 55s is back on until 19th March, with cheap connections over other networks. Good value if you are over 55 - I did a Manchester Piccadilly to Cardiff day out last time it was on and had 5 hours on the station. Cheers.

Sounds like a good offer, but it would be nice if there were such special offers for those of us in the middle range of ages - i.e. over 24 and under 55 - for a change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.