• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colas freight driver hoo jct

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglian96

Hi all,

I have a friend who's applied for the the trainee freight position at hoo jct with colas and he's asked if I could post a few questions for him. Any help is appreciated.

Trainee salary and then qualified salary?

How many hours per week?

How often Lodging away is needed and how long are you away for?

Just an overall scope of colas as company to work for?

What pension scheme there in and what's the Contributions?

Any help is hugely appreciated thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CFRAIL

I can't answer any questions other than salary. Trainees begin on 24,500. Rising to a bit over 60k qualified.

Eebbs1912

Trainee is 24500 approx, then when you've your rules around 32700. It can increase again for a site driver qualified but I'm not sure what too, then fully qualified £61559 and this year's April pay increase will take that to £65252.
I've only lodged away for a courses, and the odd night where I never had time to travel between shifts.
Scope? As in?
Pension, employee 5% employer contributes 6%

anglian96

I can't answer any questions other than salary. Trainees begin on 24,500. Rising to a bit over 60k qualified.
Thank you
Trainee is 24500 approx, then when you've your rules around 32700. It can increase again for a site driver qualified but I'm not sure what too, then fully qualified £61559 and this year's April pay increase will take that to £65252.
I've only lodged away for a courses, and the odd night where I never had time to travel between shifts.
Scope? As in?
Pension, employee 5% employer contributes 6%
Thanks for your help.

Scope as in are they good to work for? Would you recommend?
Much weekend work?
Type of work they do from hoo jct?
RDW agreements and payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.