• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coming Soon to Bve.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Hi Everyone,

During my holiday and the months gone past i have been working on couple of trains for bve, See if you can guess what they are ;) , They are all Early W.I.P stages but i shall give updates:)

rstockdayiw7.png

cl333daybl5.png

d78refurbdaywideny3.png

The Last Screen Shot is Very Early W.I.P

Enjoy ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1D53

Established Member
Middle one certain looks like a 332 or 333.

1D53

Established Member
Last one looks like D78 stock

Just going by the file name ;)

Richard

Yep you got it and thanks.I hope to have hte R Stock and D78 on show at Acton Town Depot Open Day :)

Gavelex

With the D stock, I saw a screan shot on your website and not all of the pilot lights are lit up and some that are what looks like pilot lights in the screan shot are not. E-mail me if you want a more detailed explanitation with photos.

Richard

Thanks for the Offer but no i have enough info from a driver who has helped me along the way with the C69/77 and both D78's :)

Richard

Hi Everyone,

Here we go, the Latest D78 Refurb in Action, soon to be released from the Depot :) 8-)

d78zb4.png

d781sy7.png

d782hv7.png

d783ru5.png

d784ek0.png

d785iv4.png

d786xd3.png

Enjoy :) and Comments Welcome :).

Richard

thats the lining up of the two sides, but i have been told to remove it which i shall. But thanks though 156401 :)

Richard

Andrew, i think you should Wait for replys from other forums you have posted, instead of posting Stupid remarks like " I hope he does remove the e.". when it is not needed and just wait for the reply you commented about on BRT forum.

Gavelex

the daytime offside cab has the light captured well... do you want a texture of a duty book/working timetable/traffic circular/enginering circular to put on the offside?

Richard

Thanks James, I'm not to sure about Detail yet, but it maybe become in use though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.