• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 245 :: People and Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BJMorley

I have lots of them... prats in the way... staged shots that they didn't know about... ;)

Phoenix

Established Member
Actually quite challenging if you think about it everyone has shots of people and trains but you gotta get the one that stands out.

Bayum

Established Member
Hmmmmm

When do they have to be in by?? This Sunday, as in the 16th yeah?

David

Established Member
Think I've found a suitable photo, I'll get it uploaded in the next day or so.

mumrar

Established Member
Had trouble logging in, says my details are incorrect even though I just used them to get in and post this message.

I've been trying for ages and now I've missed the deadline

mumrar

Established Member
Sorted it now, but I've now posted just after 19:00. I understand if I have to be excluded

Craig

Established Member
I wouldn't worry about it, I've uploaded after 19:00 a couple of times too. You just can't get the staff around here ;)

dan_atki

Established Member
Just to note - the picture still is not showing up in the gallery (i.e. if you attempted to upload, it failed).

Don't worry too much about 1900 passing - as long as you do it before the admin is done (which'll be soon)... ;) We're nice like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.