• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 306 :: Voting

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 24.1%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 2 6.9%

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Congrats Swiss Toni.

Scott: Your photo (#8), I'm sure that Voyager would be heading for Barton Hill, not Birmingham. Unless the diagrams have changed. And interesting it's going through platform 2, usually 3 or 4.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
I'm also concerned by the black bands on 17, almost like it's in widescreen, but why would you have the black bits on it??? Looks like it's a capture from a video or a website elsewhere (don't look deeply into this as an accusation though).

That was the general idea, I thought I'd try something different. Obviously it wasn't to everyone's taste (than and Swiss Toni's photo was much better) :lol:

mumrar

Established Member
That was the general idea, I thought I'd try something different. Obviously it wasn't to everyone's taste (than and Swiss Toni's photo was much better) :lol:

I see, well sorry for the suspiciousness but the effect worked in what it was meant to achieve cos that's what I thought. Congrats to the winner, although to take nothing away from the picture, it wasn't what I had in mind ofr the category but my English let me down

Swiss Toni

Congrats Swiss Toni

What an honour and what a surprise, thank you to everyone that voted and I hope you all enjoy my theme choice for 308.

I'm now going to do my Kate Winslet impression and burst into floods of tears. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.