• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Completed Group Bourdon/SCAAT Tests carrying over from Conductor Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxyboy

If I have passed the Group Bourdon/SCAAT Tests for a Conductor position in 2009, would I still have to do these tests if a sit an Assessment for a Trainee Train Driver position or would my pass carry over to the Trainee Train Driver Assessment meaning that I won't have to do them again?

Thanks in advance for any replies received :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CarterUSM

Established Member
I have often wondered about this myself. Group bourdon/ SCAAT test is a standard tool used in both conductor and driver suitability assessments. Albeit there being differences between the two in other tests. I think it should preclude you from sitting it again, but as far as I know, it doesn't and you have to do it again regardless. Perhaps there is a difference in scoring between conductor and driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.