• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Con50 Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOffDave

As I travel in my wheelchair I usually buy Con50 discounted tickets for my peak travel. I usually buy these from the ticket office but on a number of recent occaisions I've come close to missing the train that I've booked assistance for due to much longer than usual queues due to issues with staffing and the terminals. Can these tickets be bought online or via TVMs or is it only from staffed ticket offices?

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
As I travel in my wheelchair I usually buy Con50 discounted tickets for my peak travel. I usually buy these from the ticket office but on a number of recent occaisions I've come close to missing the train that I've booked assistance for due to much longer than usual queues due to issues with staffing and the terminals. Can these tickets be bought online or via TVMs or is it only from staffed ticket offices?
These will not be available from TVMs or online, but you might be able to buy from TOCs telesales outlets or their assisted travel phone lines (the latter probably being the better option).

OneOffDave

Thanks, I might have to carry on using the ticket office as often I have to change my plans at short notice due to work which means it'd be difficult buying tickets more than a couple of days in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.