• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductor apprenticeship - Northern - Workington , Blackburn - (Closing date 25-06-2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrudy

On Moderation
Salary: £21,667 per annum, rising to £29,915 per annum after training (approx 3 months)

Conductor Apprenticeship

1 year Conductor Training Apprenticeship Programme with a permanent role and an opportunity to play your part in our brand-new future.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rover77

Desrudy, many thanks. Do you happen to know if the wage of £29,915 is the actual pay excluding overtime or is there any shift allowance, Sunday working extra? Thanks

Louby

Desrudy, many thanks. Do you happen to know if the wage of £29,915 is the actual pay excluding overtime or is there any shift allowance, Sunday working extra? Thanks
That's the wage total, sun will be extra at the min

Rover77

Thanks. Would you have a rough idea how much usual Sunday working would equate to over a year? Thanks

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Sundays are outside the working week for those depots, so you will receive overtime for all Sundays you work. There is also commission for selling tickets and scanning e-tickets, although these are relatively minor amounts nowadays with ticket machines at nearly all stations.

guard1

Does anyone know the reason why the role is called an apprenticeship now?

Bucephalus

Workington! £29k will go a long way round there. And a beautiful part of the world to boot

Rover77

I did the tests on Weds. Got email today saying I'd passed. Just waiting with fingers crossed now in hope of getting to interview.

Rover77

Hi. I received an email 5 weeks ago saying my application was still being considered but they were pausing the recruitment process for 2-4 weeks. They said the role would begin in 2022.Has anyone else heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.