• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductor Process - Northern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train73

Has anyone heard anything since finding out that you had passed the online maths and English test?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rover77

Nothing. I've applied for Blackburn. Been 2 months now since passing tests.

Train73

Nothing. I've applied for Blackburn. Been 2 months now since passing tests.
I know there’s a lot going on, on the railway at the moment.
im just hoping once it’s all done and dusted that recruitment will go ahead again.

LokiB

I'm on my final day in the talent pool so expecting an email tomorrow to say no job available. Covid has caused havoc with recruitment and they will only be putting people through that they really need.
Obviously I'm very disappointed but it is what it is at the moment.
Hope you all have better luck than I've had.

Rover77

Had an email today apologising for the wait. Lots of intrest so taking long time blah blah blah.

josla1

I’ve been emailed today with the offer for interview on either 31/8 or 1/9. Manchester based conductor.

Rover77

I’ve been emailed today with the offer for interview on either 31/8 or 1/9. Manchester based conductor.
Excellent news. Well done. I'm hoping they are doing Manchester first then will move onto to Blackburn. Good luck

Jaxscc

I've also received an invite to interview today for Manchester :lol: ... Good luck to all invited... Do we know how many positions they are interviewing for?

dalesrail

Has anybody else received an additional email telling you how to access the interview on MS Teams? It says that such an email should be sent, but so far I've only had the 'Interview confirmed' notification on the careers website.

Jaxscc

Has anybody else received an additional email telling you how to access the interview on MS Teams? It says that such an email should be sent, but so far I've only had the 'Interview confirmed' notification on the careers website.
Nope, not received anything as yet via email... Haven't logged into the Northern portal yet to check either.... they will probably send it out next week when they know who's definitely attending interviews!

Jaxscc

Did you receive an email today?... I got one asking for ID documents and giving info about the interview!

Jaxscc

Had my interview today for Manchester so now just waiting to hear back... Felt very relaxed after initial few minutes of nerves, although it did feel very strange doing an interview over Microsoft Teams.

dalesrail

Mine was Tuesday. I did relax as we got into it, although the nerves were there to begin with. Best of luck

Jaxscc

Thank you... Good luck to you, hopefully we'll both be in Conductor Training in the near future :lol:

Jaxscc

Anyone heard anything yet? Good luck to everyone who’s been interviewed
Not heard anything yet but its still early days... you're told it can be upto 2 weeks before you hear back!

Just had my rejection email... absolutely gutted but hey I'll keep trying, onwards and upwards!.... Good luck to everyone else still in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.