• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductor TFW Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mstrwvr

You heard relatively quickly didn’t you I’ve emailed them and still heard nothing

I think I only heard so quickly because they had a space to fill on the November training, it makes sense that they might take their foot off the accelerator for the spring training course.

THE158

I think I only heard so quickly because they had a space to fill on the November training, it makes sense that they might take their foot off the accelerator for the spring training course.
Maybe anyway good luck and enjoy

L401CJF

Established Member
I still haven't heard anything from my application apart from the confirmation when I submitted it. It said they would be in touch every 2 weeks with an update but not had anything yet.

THE158

I still haven't heard anything from my application apart from the confirmation when I submitted it. It said they would be in touch every 2 weeks with an update but not had anything yet.
Was that from Acorn or TFW the reason I ask is I applied for the driver role and got asked which location I was interested that was the last email I had that was about 6 weeks ago.I then applied for the conductor vacancy and within those 6 weeks I’ve been through the assessments and had an interview,but since heard nothing after the interview which was 2 weeks ago .

Rookey27

I’m in the same boat. Had my interview on the 16th, and now it’s just a waiting game. During the interview I was told it may take up to 2 weeks for them to get back to me. So fingers crossed we hear something soon

L401CJF

Established Member
Was that from Acorn or TFW the reason I ask is I applied for the driver role and got asked which location I was interested that was the last email I had that was about 6 weeks ago.I then applied for the conductor vacancy and within those 6 weeks I’ve been through the assessments and had an interview,but since heard nothing after the interview which was 2 weeks ago .
Through Acorn

THE158

No date offered, HR informed me It will happen. Cancellation was down to the pandemic/ Safety concerns!
At least it’s still going ahead when you do eventually do it just relax they make you feel at ease

mstrwvr

No date offered, HR informed me It will happen. Cancellation was down to the pandemic/ Safety concerns!

Was it scheduled within the 2 week lockdown of Wales? When I did mine, the HR team who ran it had all come up from South Wales to Chester to do it, so the complete Welsh lockdown would have put a stop to that.

THE158

Just had my rejection email gutted at least there letting candidates know good luck to everyone still in the process

Samfa

This happened to me in March. I was then invited to Skype interview in may and had the scaat verification in September . I have successfully been placed in the talent pool for Cardiff and have already had my medical.

Andrew73

Hi
My verification test was due on the 27th October. HR informed me on the 19th, they had to postpone & reschedule due the lockdown. I am confident it will happen, however, no date was given.

This happened to me in March. I was then invited to Skype interview in may and had the scaat verification in September . I have successfully been placed in the talent pool for Cardiff and have already had my medical.
Good effort! Well done.

Just had my rejection email gutted at least there letting candidates know good luck to everyone still in the process
Sorry to hear mate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.