• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductors interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonlover09

Hi, has anybody got any tips for the interview stage? I've got one coming up soon and just wanted a little bit of a heads up on what to expect and what to plan/look up for

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ToonSupa123

Mine was with Northern. But the interviews are more than likely structured similarly. I was asked to give an example of when I’ve demonstrated excellent customer service, a time I’ve dealt with disruption/pressurised situations. When I’ve gone above and beyond. When I’ve had to work alone as well as when I’ve had to work as part of a team. Different methods of communication I’ve used. That’s just a few of the questions that I can remember off the top of my head.

Freds dad

I’ll message you tomorrow with the stuff I put together for someone else on here.

Swot up on the STAR technique for interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.