• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe To Manchester 03/01/12 - Delays & Cancellations This Afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazDude

Does anyone know why services to Manchester from Crewe were cancelled this afternoon from around 12pm as my house-mate who works at Manchester Airport was unable to get to work because of it. Yet I can find no mention of it on National Rail or Northen Rail's websites or twitter feeds..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

londonmidland

Established Member
Does anyone know why services to Manchester from Crewe were cancelled this afternoon from around 12pm as my house-mate who works at Manchester Airport was unable to get to work because of it. Yet I can find no mention of it on National Rail or Northen Rail's websites or twitter feeds..

Adverse Weather Conditions I think.

Thomas6187

Loss of signalling from Crewe through to Sandbach. Northern terminated at Sandbach, AWT diverting via Bank Quay and VT via Macc

dk1

Veteran Member
Did see that most Manchester-Euston services via Stoke where on time or early whereas 10.55 via Wilmslow was around 2hrs late!!

Status
Not open for further replies.