• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross London with Maltese Cross - via District from Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanG

I am travelling from Eastleigh to Newcastle on a Super Off Peak Single which is routed "Any Permitted" and has a Maltese Cross. I am coming into Waterloo via Richmond - would it be permitted to change onto the District Line at Richmond and travel into central London via that route? Does this part of the Underground count as a "cross London transfer"

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
I am travelling from Eastleigh to Newcastle on a Super Off Peak Single which is routed "Any Permitted" and has a Maltese Cross. I am coming into Waterloo via Richmond - would it be permitted to change onto the District Line at Richmond and travel into central London via that route? Does this part of the Underground count as a "cross London transfer"

Thanks
Yes AFAIK. There used to be a list on the NRE site but I can't find it after the upgrade :(

Status
Not open for further replies.