• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry 2157 Birmingham to Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyaloud

Anyone know what's happened to this service? Has disappeared in the last week or so. Will it be coming back?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
I'm guessing it's likely to be a temporary change because of Covid. Several train companies have recently reduced their timetables due to high levels of staff being ill. I think these arrangements are planned to be in place until mid February but not certain.

hello

I'm guessing it's likely to be a temporary change because of Covid. Several train companies have recently reduced their timetables due to high levels of staff being ill. I think these arrangements are planned to be in place until mid February but not certain.
Are you sure it’s because of covid?

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
CrossCountry’s website notes that some last trains may be earlier than usual, source: https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/coronavirus-timetable-updates
CrossCountry said:
Some last trains may be earlier than normal and we recommend you check your journey before you travel by using National Rail Enquiries, our Train Tickets app, or viewing our timetables below:
The timetables shown below this extract came into force on the 15th January.

Status
Not open for further replies.